TIC TAC K.O.
From Unstable Games Wiki
- Divide your friends into two teams to duke it out in the ultimate brawl!
- Tic Tac K.O. is a quick-to-learn card game that puts a diabolical twist on Tic Tac Toe, letting you smack your opponents to the side as you claim squares in your quest for victory.
- Are you Team Dragon or Team Unicorn? These adorably ruthless creatures won’t hesitate to destroy their opponents with fire, lightning, or a swift kick in the patoot.
- This highly giftable game takes 30–60 minutes to play and is for 2–4 players (recommended for ages 8+).
- Mix and match your Tic Tac K.O. decks for even more exciting matchups!
Where To Get
|How To Play/Resources|
|Official PDFs Of The Rulesheets|
Game Component Information
|Unicorns VS Dragons|
|Cute VS Evil|