UU Game Terminology - Target
From Unstable Games Wiki
If I have multiple cards which require targets for their effects, can I select the same target twice?
- If multiple triggered effects require a target, the same card may not be selected twice in the same link.
- If there are not enough cards to target, you may only trigger as many effects as you have options for targets.
- You must select targets for mandatory effects before selecting targets for optional effects.
Cards use specific terminology when referring to players.
- Any player refers to any single player, including you.
- Another player refers to any single player, excluding you.
- Each player refers to every player, including you.
- Game: Deck
- Game: Discard Pile
- Game: Impossible Actions
- Game: Immunity
- Game: Instant Pile
- Game: Nursery
- Game: Target(s) (card or player)
- Choose (a card)
- Destroy (a card)
- Discard (a card)
- Draw (a card)
- Play (a card)
- Pull (a card)
- Replace (a card)
- Return (a card)
- Sacrifice (a card)
- Steal (a card)