UU - Hex
From Unstable Games Wiki
- Second Print/2nd Edition: If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, skip your Draw phase. If at any time you have no cards in your hand, move this card to any other player's Stable.
- October 2018 - Unicorns of Legend Expansion Quantity of card: 2
- April 2021 - Unicorns of Legend Expansion - 2nd Edition Quantity of card: 2
Specific Card Rules and Information
- This card has no requirement effect text that prevents playing the card.
- This card has no effect text that prevents you from drawing the card as your action during the action phase. Only the draw phase card draw is prevented, nothing else.
- Effects that cause phases to be skipped during a turn are combined to only affect the same phase. The same phase can be skipped multiple times due to multiple effects in the same turn and fulfill any requirement effect.
- The card must be moved to a player with cards in their hand.
- If all players in the game have no cards in hand and thus causing an infinite unbreakable event, players can choose to either, remove Hex from the game, move it to the discard pile or end the game without a winner. This is considered a "houserule" with the decision completely up to players in the game on how to proceed.
- Hex will trigger and move instantly when that player has no cards in hand. Even within other effects.
- There are no known Counterfeit versions of this card
Localizations of this Card
|Spanish 2nd Edition|
Carta da Desvantaja
Si esta carta se encuentra en tu Establo al inicio de tu turno, no juegues tu fase de Robo. En el momento en el que no tengas cartas en tu mano, pon esta carta en el Establo de otro jugador.