UU - Double Dutch
From Unstable Games Wiki
- Second Print / 2nd Edition: If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, you may play 2 cards during your Action phase.
- Original Text: If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, you may play two cards during your turn instead of one.
- December 2017 - Original Base (2017 Kickstarter) Quantity of card: 1
- January 2018 - Gamestop.com Base Quantity of card: 1
- July 2018 - Original Base (Second Print) Quantity of card: 1
- July 2018 - Gamestop.com Base (Second Print) Quantity of card: 1
- November 2019 - 2nd Edition Base Quantity of card: 1
- April 2020 - Travel Deck (PnP) Quantity of card: 1
- August 2020 - Travel Deck (86 cards) Quantity of card: 1
- October 2021 - Travel Deck (56 cards) Quantity of card: 1
Specific Card Rules and Information
- This card has no requirement effect text that prevents playing the card.
- The card effect gives you the choice to "Play 2 Cards" during the Action Phase, You can either play 1 or 2 cards; OR draw one card as the action. There is no other combination choice.
- The cards effect is continuous, it is not a triggered effect (decision) during the beginning of turn phase. The option to play 2 cards that turn can be decided in the action phase.
- If the action phase of the turn is skipped the card provides no benefit. There is no action phase to play anything.
- Double Dutch has no card text effect that gives immunity to the cards being played from being neigh'd. If a card is played it is a valid target to be neigh'd (unless otherwise stated).
- There are known Counterfeit versions of this card