UU - Extra Tail
From Unstable Games Wiki
- Second Print: This card can only enter a Stable if there is a Basic Unicorn card in that Stable. If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, you may DRAW an extra card.
- Original Text: You must have a Basic Unicorn in your Stable in order to play this card. If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, you may DRAW an extra card.
- Second Print: July 2018 Original Base (Second Print) Quantity of card: 3
- Second Print: July 2018 Gamestop.com Base (Second Print) Quantity of card: 3
- Original Text: January 2018 Gamestop.com Base Quantity of card: 3
- Original Text: December 2017 Original Base (2017 Kickstarter) Quantity of card: 3
Specific Card Rules and Information
- Not reprinted in the 2nd Edition it is Out of Print.(Replaced by Claw Machine)
- The 2nd print changes how this can be played OR the effect(s) caused during gameplay from the original text release.
- The triggered draw effect is added to the Draw Phase. If the Draw Phase is skipped or the mandatory draw of the phase is not taken, you do not draw the "extra" card. (A card must be drawn to have an extra card draw.)