UU - Extra Tail
From Unstable Games Wiki
- Second Print: This card can only enter a Stable if there is a Basic Unicorn card in that Stable. If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, you may DRAW an extra card.
- Original Text: You must have a Basic Unicorn in your Stable in order to play this card. If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, you may DRAW an extra card.
- December 2017 - Original Base (2017 Kickstarter) Quantity of card: 3
- January 2018 - Gamestop.com Base Quantity of card: 3
- July 2018 - Original Base (Second Print) Quantity of card: 3
- July 2018 - Gamestop.com Base (Second Print) Quantity of card: 3
Specific Card Rules and Information
- This card has requirement effect text that may prevent playing the card.
- The target stable must contain a Basic Unicorn card or you cannot play the card.
- Not reprinted in the 2nd Edition Base (Replaced by Claw Machine)
- The triggered draw effect is added to the Draw Phase. If the Draw Phase is skipped or the mandatory draw of the phase is not taken, you do not draw the "extra" card. (A card must be drawn to have an extra card draw.)
- The 2nd print changes how this can be played OR the effect(s) caused during gameplay from the original text release.
- There are known Counterfeit versions of this card