LU - Animal Card
From Unstable Games Wiki
- You can play an Animal card in any playerâ€™s Field.
There are 4 sub-types of Animal cards:
- Baby Animal cards are Animals that only enter a Field from the Nursery. They are never added to the deck, a playerâ€™s hand, or the discard pile.
- Basic Animal cards are Animals. They donâ€™t have any effects, but they might have a special place in your heart.
- Magical Animal cards are Animals that have effects. Some have triggered effects, while others have continuous effects.
- Ultimate Animal cards are Animals that have effects. Some have triggered effects, while others have continuous effects.
- Any Magical Animal that has effects triggered when it enters a Field will have those effects triggered every time it enters any player's Field. If it is temporarily moved to another Field, when the Magical Animal moves back into the original player's Field, those effects are triggered again for that player.
- The Animal card I just played has an effect that happens if it was in my Field at the beginning of my turn. Can I use that effect now? Any card that has an effect that begins with the words "If this card is in your Field at the beginning of your turn..." will have that effect trigger only when the card was physically a part of your Field when your turn began. Since you brought it into your Field in the middle of a turn, this means that you'll need to wait until your next turn to use this effect!
- If I play a Animal card on my turn, can I also play another card? Regardless of card type, you can only play one card during your Action phase, so choose wisely! Some card effects do, however, allow you to bring cards directly into your Field. You can use as many of these effects during a single turn as your cards allow.
- All Animal cards in a Player's Field count as ONE Animal for a game win condition (Unless otherwise stated).
- If instructed to choose a card type; "Animal" is an invalid choice, one of the four sub types must be chosen.
- A Animal card that has successfully being played is now a card in that Field and must therefore be sacrificed to an effect that triggers requiring a sacrifice if nothing else can met that requirement. (2018)
- A Animal card that leaves play to a player's hand or the discard pile is not bound to any previous effect(s). Eg steal.
- Game: Deck
- Game: Discard Pile
- Game: Impossible Actions
- Game: Immunity
- Game: Instant Pile
- Game: Nursery
- Game: Target(s) (card or player)
- Choose (a card)
- Destroy (a card)
- Discard (a card)
- Draw (a card)
- Play (a card)
- Pull (a card)
- Replace (a card)
- Return (a card)
- Sacrifice (a card)
- Steal (a card)