UU - Dragon Skies
From Unstable Games Wiki
- 2nd Edition: If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, move a Unicorn card from your Stable to the bottom of the deck, then DRAW a card.
- Second Print: If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, shuffle a Unicorn card from your Stable into the deck, then DRAW a card.
- Original Text / First Print: If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, you must shuffle a Unicorn from your Stable into the deck, then DRAW an extra card.
- December 2017 - Dragons Expansion (2017 Kickstarter) Quantity of card: 1
- July 2018 - Dragons Expansion (Second Print) Quantity of card: 1
- April 2021 - Dragons Expansion (Second Edition) Quantity of card: 1
Specific Card Rules and Information
- This card has no requirement effect text that prevents playing the card.
- An updated text version changes how this card is played or changes the effect caused during gameplay from previous discontinued text versions.
- This card is restricted to either the Nursery or a Stable.
- Baby Unicorn Cards can never be in a player's hand, the Discard Pile, or the Deck.
- If a Baby Unicorn Card would be moved to a player's hand, the Discard Pile, or the Deck it is returned to the Nursery instead.
- If a Baby unicorn card is chosen to move it will return to the nursery not the deck. This does not fulfill the requirement, you do not draw a card.
- There are known Counterfeit versions of this card
Localizations of this Card
|Spanish 2nd Edition|
Cielo De Dragón
Carta da Desvantaja
Si esta carta se encuentra en tu Establo al inicio de tu turno, pon una carta de unicornio que se encuentre en tu Establo en la parte inferior del mazo de robo. A continuación, ROBA una carta.