UU - Unicorn Lasso
From Unstable Games Wiki
- Second Print: If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, you may STEAL a Unicorn card. At the end of your turn, return that Unicorn card to the Stable from which you stole it.
- Original Text: If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, you may move a Unicorn from any player's Stable to your Stable. At the end of your turn, move the Unicorn back to its original Stable.
- December 2017 - Original Base (2017 Kickstarter) Quantity of card: 1
- January 2018 - Gamestop.com Base Quantity of card: 1
- July 2018 - Original Base (Second Print) Quantity of card: 1
- July 2018 - Gamestop.com Base (Second Print) Quantity of card: 1
Specific Card Rules and Information
- This card has no requirement effect text that prevents playing the card.
- Identical effect to No Strings Attached
- The Stolen Unicorn will return if it is in your Stable until the End of Turn Phase and the return effect trigger will move it back to it's original Stable.
- The upgrade cards "return effect" is only triggered - At the end of the turn phase.
- It is not an active link in a chain that would prevent you from continuing to the draw phase nor does it prevent you from a win condition prior to the end of turn phase.
- The Stolen Unicorn will NOT return;
- if it is no longer in the Stable with Unicorn Lasso for the return effect to trigger.
- If Unicorn Lasso is no longer in stable to trigger return effect.
- If Masquerade effect is in that stable.
- If the unicorn card somehow leaves stable and enters a stable again (treat it like it's a "new" card).
- If it's in the card deck.
- If it's in a players hand.
- If it's in the discard pile.
- If it's removed from game.
- There are known Counterfeit versions of this card
Localizations of this Card
|Polish 2nd Print|
Lasso Na Jednorożce
Jeśli ta karta znajduje się w Twojej stajni na początku Twojej tury, możesz UKRAŚĆ dowolną kartę jednorożca. Na koniec swojej tury zwróć kartę jednorożca do stajni, z której ją ukradłeś.