UU - Unicorn Lasso
From Unstable Games Wiki
- Second Print: If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, you may STEAL a Unicorn card. At the end of your turn, return that Unicorn card to the Stable from which you stole it.
- Original Text: If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, you may move a Unicorn from any player's Stable to your Stable. At the end of your turn, move the Unicorn back to its original Stable.
- Second Print: July 2018 Original Base (Second Print) Quantity of card: 1
- Second Print: July 2018 Gamestop.com Base (Second Print) Quantity of card: 1
- Original Text: January 2018 Gamestop.com Base Quantity of card: 1
- Original Text: December 2017 Original Base (2017 Kickstarter) Quantity of card: 1
Specific Card Rules and Information
- Not reprinted in the 2nd Edition it is Out of Print.(Replaced by Rainbow Lasso)
- Identical effect to No Strings Attached
- The Stolen Unicorn is in your Stable until the End of Turn Phase and the return effect trigger will move it back to it's original Stable. The Stolen Unicorn will NOT return if it is no longer in the Stable with Unicorn Lasso for the return effect to trigger.
- refer Masquerade.