UU Game Terminology - Masquerade
- the wearing of disguise. "dressing up, role playing, and masquerade"
Currently there are 5 cards defined as "Masquerade" cards, All cards contain the effect text;
- 1. Unicorns masquerade as a panda,cat,otter or shit, or as a combination of the 4 if a player is so unlucky to have multiple masquerade cards in the Stable.
- 2. Masquerade Cards give Continuous Immunity to Unicorn Cards.
Specific Card Rules and Information
- You cannot win the game if a Masquerade card is in your Stable.
- A Stolen Unicorn will not return to its original Stable, the return effect does not affect "Masquerader" or Unicorn Cards.
- Do my Unicorn card effects work if Masquerade card is in my Stable? Yes, their effects remain the same.
- The immunity granted from a Masquerade card does not extend to unicorn card effects, these can be replaced by other card effects instead.
INTERACTION: Unicorn Lasso:If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, you may STEAL a Unicorn card. At the end of your turn, return that Unicorn card to the Stable from which you stole it.
RESULT: The stolen unicorn becomes a "Masquerader" simultaneously on entering the Stable. The Masquerade card prevents Unicorn Lasso from returning the Unicorn card.
INTERACTION: Tiny Stable: If at any time you have more than 5 Unicorns in your Stable, SACRIFICE a Unicorn card.
RESULT: If Masquerade card left stable prior to Tiny Stable the player would then sacrifice down if required.
INTERACTION: Barbed Wire: Each time a Unicorn card enters or leaves your Stable, DISCARD a card.
RESULT: A Unicorn entering a Stable will simultaneously trigger Barbed Wire and become a "Masquerader". When a "Masquerader" leaves the Stable it is not a Unicorn to trigger Barbed Wire.
INTERACTION: Nymphicorn: If this card is in your Stable at the beginning of your turn, each player that does not have a Magical Unicorn card in their Stable must DISCARD a card.
RESULT: A Magical Unicorn card must be in the Stable or the Player will still have to Discard a card. A Masquerade card will not prevent this effect.
- Game: Deck
- Game: Discard Pile
- Game: Impossible Actions
- Game: Immunity
- Game: Instant Pile
- Game: Nursery
- Game: Target(s) (card or player)
- Choose (a card)
- Destroy (a card)
- Discard (a card)
- Draw (a card)
- Play (a card)
- Pull (a card)
- Replace (a card)
- Return (a card)
- Sacrifice (a card)
- Steal (a card)