UU Game Terminology - Seven Sacker
There are 7 cards defined as "Seven Sacker" cards, All cards contain the effect text;
- If a requirement requires sacrificing all of a card type, you must have at least one card of that type in your stable when playing the card (to meet the requirement). A card in the stable that is immune to sacrifice effects will prevent the card from being played (you cannot meet the requirement).
Specific Card Rules and Information
INTERACTION: Impossible Action:If you have a card in your hand that requires you to perform an impossible action, you may not play it. Sometimes, however, the effect of a card in your Stable or a card played by any other player may require you to perform an impossible action. If this situation occurs, disregard that action. Some impossible actions include:
- DISCARD when you have no cards in your hand.
- SACRIFICE a card when you have no cards in your Stable.
- SACRIFICE a card that cannot be sacrificed.
- Game: Deck
- Game: Discard Pile
- Game: Impossible Actions
- Game: Immunity
- Game: Instant Pile
- Game: Nursery
- Game: Target(s) (card or player)
- Choose (a card)
- Destroy (a card)
- Discard (a card)
- Draw (a card)
- Play (a card)
- Pull (a card)
- Replace (a card)
- Return (a card)
- Sacrifice (a card)
- Steal (a card)